With Maileva Online you can create and send mailshots online mail in minutes. If you have basic Microsoft Word and Excel skills you should be able to get up and running easily. We recommend larger users integrate their systems with Maileva rather than use Maileva Online as this gives you extra functionality and volume discounts are available.
Maileva Online is the method you can get up and running with straight away, and is best suited to mailing campaigns rather than consolidating mail from several PCs or sending highly personalised documents such as invoices. Users of Maileva Online are typically using it on an adhoc basis to send mailshots online, mailing campaigns include:
- Direct mail
- Client newsletters
- Promotional letters
- Important announcements
- Appointment reminders
- Renewal notices
- Sales letters
With Maileva Online you can pretty much use it like you would use Word and Excel to create a mailmerged mailing campaign, but instead of having to man the printer and stuff envelopes yourself, we do that bit. Sending mailshots online with Maileva can save you a lot of time and money.
Maileva Online screenshots
Below are some screenshots of the Maileva Online system, these show how user friendly it is to send mailshots online. You can also view some videos of Maileva Online being used here >>
Step 2. Select type of communication to send (in this case mail)
Step 3. Upload address data file and map to Maileva Online fields
Step 4. Upload your document or type your message
Step 5. Select the printing and mailing option you require
Step 6. Personalise your mailing
- Sending mailshots online with Maileva can save you money
- Sending mailshots online with Maileva can save you time
- Sending mailshots online with Maileva can save you hassle
- Sending mailshots online with Maileva can reduce your carbon footprint
- Sending mailshots online with Maileva can increase your ROI
- Sending mailshots online with Maileva can improve the control you have over your mailshots
- With Maileva you can follow your mailshots up with SMS, email, and fax messages for added impact.